There are a lot of files on Android smartphones, and most people have them. Images, audio, video, text, and software programs are all examples of digital material. sA platform app is included by default to handle all of this material, although it lacks several essential functionalities. We’ve compiled a list of the top Android file managers below, and we hope you find them helpful. Emphasize the file management capabilities and some of the more complex functions only available to ROOT users of each program. At the very least, they all work with the most recent versions of Android.
ES File Explorer File Managers
A file_ manager based on the ES File Explorer utility. It’s one of the most widely used and best-performing Android file management apps. A series of features, actions, and tools are included, all of which are aimed at optimizing the phone’s operation by organizing files and apps. It has the following features:
- Operations on several files (copy, paste, move, select, delete, create, search, rename, send, share)
- Install and remove software, run backups, create shortcuts, and easily categorize your files and folders.
- Zipped files, remote file management, and the ability to browse and play audio files are some of the features of this app.
- Compatible with text editing, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive compatibility, and a Bluetooth file explorer (file transfer over Bluetooth).
One of the most excellent Android file managers may also be found in this app. It is notable for the simplicity and ease with which it allows users to manage their collections of photographs, videos, music, and documents. In addition to this, it is notable for the following other qualities:
The integrated file converter supports more than 1200 distinct types of file conversions. More than 100 file formats may be converted. To show your phone’s screen to another device on the same network, use Screen Share Support for login profiles on all Android devices to preserve app settings and modifications All features are file management depending on location, remote file access, hiding files, and a recycling bin.
With its Material Design-based user interface and support for a wide variety of integrated applets, this file manager goes above and beyond the norm. The following are some of its most important features:
- FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Networking access.
- Connection to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and other cloud storage services
- Support for exploring installed programs depending on the permissions necessary
- Zip files encrypted with AES-256 or AES-128 may be created and explored.
- Text editor, binary viewer, picture viewer, audio player, and RAR file extractor are all included in the package.
ASTRO File Managers
With this File Managers, you don’t have to worry about switching between your smartphone and tablet. It’s easy to use and even has a feature for retrieving deleted items like photos, movies, music, and documents. Also:
- Supports various cloud storage services, including Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
- File management, including copying, moving, deleting, renaming, and selecting multiple files.
- Use of a microSD card as a backup device and an image reader as well as networking and zip files
Tomi File Managers
Additionally, it’s a file managers for Android that’s distinguished by a clean, uncluttered layout. Further, it intelligently categorizes files based on their nature, making it a complete content organizer. The root directory may be easily accessed thanks to the included ROOT browse features.
- File permissions can changed.
- Edit hosts files by mounting / reading/writing.
- Remove any pre-installed software.
- Sort Title, artist, and album tracks in a music library manager program.
- Music and ringtones may shared through Bluetooth, and photographs can shown in a slide show.
- Remove photographs from the computer and save them to an SD card.
- An all-in-one document editing tool.
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint document formats are support.
File Managers : Computer File Explorer
Because it resembles Windows Explorer’s user interface, this file manager is worth exploring. Using numerous windows without leaving the primary window is ideal for Tablets.
Additionally, you can examine your phone’s storage space at a glance, and it comes pre-loaded with folders for your favorite photos, movies, music, and documents.
- Manage your files in the same way you would on a laptop.
- Connects to a network using FTP or SFTP.
- A multi-format movie player and an application manager are all included.
- Images and APK files’ thumbnails
- Zip files can compressed and decompressed.